Our Simple Process
ISO Certification in 6 Simple Stages
- Agree the service or certification you require and sign a client agreement
- Pay 25% of the certification fee as a deposit
- Audit of your procedures and working practices
- Issue of assessment report detailing the findings and areas to be addressed to achieve certification
- Assistance with the preparation of documentation required to meet the requirements of the Standard
3.Completion of Outstanding Actions
- Your Assessment Report will detail actions required in order for you to meet the requirements of the Standard(s)
- You must implement these actions in the timeframe between your Assessment and your Certification Audit
- Further Audit of your procedures and working practices to confirm that you have rectified the areas highlighted in your Stage 1
- Discussion to confirm your understanding of commitment required to maintain your certification
- Certificate and logo presentation upon successful completion of your Audit.
- Surveillance Audits of your management system to confirm that you still meet the requirements of the Standard
- CQS will issue a new certificate every 3 years upon successful completion of your annual audits.