Steps for NABH accreditation consultancy by CQS Center for Quality & Standards
- Micro level survey of the existing system and make gap analysis for the hospital
- Conduct awareness program (top+middle+bottom level)
- From a steering committee and task force for documentation
- Identify and define SOP for various standards
- Define committee and establish objectives
- Prepare documents of Quality management system as well as patient care and hygiene control, infection control as well as handbooks.
- Implementation & train all personnel in the use of procedures & formats.
NABH Assessment Process
NABH assessment process involves comprehensive review of hospital’s compliance with NABH standards. Primary principles of NABH Assessment are:
- Hospital operations are based on sound principle of system based organization
- NABH standards are implemented and institutionalize into hospital functioning.
- Patient safety and quality of care, core values,are established & owned by management and staff in all function at all levels.
- there is structured quality improvement programme based on continuous monitoring of patient care services.