ISO 50001:2011 is a Standard of requirements which deal with the energy impact of your organisation.
ISO 50001:2011 is based on the management system model of continual improvement also used for other well-known standards such as ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015. This makes it easier for you to integrate energy management into their overall efforts to improve quality and environmental management.
ISO 50001 Benefits
ISO 50001:2011 will provide a framework around which, your company can reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint through detailed monitoring of each aspect of your organisation. Energy can be a major cost to any organisation and should be managed with the utmost care, along with the actual cost of your energy usage. The social impact on energy consumption is now a real problem. Depleted natural resources and global environmental impacts mean that it is vital to monitor and manage our usage of energy. Along with the ethical importance, the financial implications associated with energy management can be quite substantial.
- Works from large to small organisations across diverse commercial, industrial and public sectors
- Improved cost savings
- Improves operations and capital cost decisions
- Improves transparency and communication on the management of energy resources
- Can improve working environments
Health and Safety Management
OHSAS 18001:2007 is a standard of requirements against which your Health & Safety Management System can be evaluated. You are required to identify the Health and Safety risks associated with your operations and mitigate their impact.
OHSAS 18001 Benefits
By achieving Certification to the OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard your company will be actively demonstrating your ability to identify risks and reduce them to the best of your ability. With the introduction of the Corporate Manslaughter Act it is now essential that all companies do their utmost to ensure that no injury or fatality is caused as a result of negligence.
Management commitment to the system will also ensure that company standards are maintained along with compliance to OHSAS 18001:2007 and legal requirements.
- Efficient Process Management
- Risk Reduction
- Better staff morale
- More Effective Management – Less time wasted dealing with incidents
- More Prospects Realised – Opening doors restricted to OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified suppliers.
Information Security Management
ISO 27001:2013 is a standard of requirements which deal with all aspects of information security within your organisation. This can vary from physical to intellectual to electronic security. You will establish what is critical to your business and how you therefore control and protect these aspects.
ISO 27001 Benefits
Effective implementation of an Information Security Management System will ensure that you mitigate the risk of a data security breach and in the event of a breach to establish a plan to get your business back up and running with as little impact as possible. By meeting the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 Standard your clients will be satisfied in the knowledge that you operate a Management System that will endeavour to secure information provided by them and managed by you.
- The ISO 27001:2013 Standard is far reaching in all aspects of IT Governance, Information Handling, Data Protection and Privacy, creating a manageable, efficient and methodical approach to ensure regulatory compliance in these areas.
- Public Sector & Corporate clients are already insisting that suppliers demonstrate ISO 27001:2013 compliance & full certification is increasingly becoming a minimum requirement in commercial decision making.
- Reduce time lost dealing with breaches
- Reduce time taken to reinstate system after breaches or potential breaches
IT Service Management
ISO 20000-1:2011 is a Standard of requirements that defines how an organisation controls it’s service provision in terms of the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that provide value for both the customer and the service provider. It is based around four key service management processes – Service Delivery, Control, Resolution and Relationship Management.
ISO 20000-1 Benefits
- Achieve international best practice standards of IT service management
- Develop IT services that are driven by and support business objectives
- Integrate people, processes and technology to support business goals
- Put in place controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of service
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is compatible with ITIL to support continual improvement
Medical Devices Quality Management
ISO 13485:2016 is an ISO standard that represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices. Though it is tailored to the industry’s quality system expectations and regulatory requirements, an organisation does not need to be actively manufacturing medical devices or their components to seek certification to this standard. ISO 13485:2016 applies to design, development, production, installation and servicing of medical devices. Compliance is a measure of your ability to meet customer and legal requirements.