ISO 9001:2015 is a standard of requirements against which your Quality Management System can be evaluated. It is adaptable and non-prescriptive allowing it to apply to any type of business.
ISO 9001 Benefits
By demonstrating and verifying your compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, you are actively advertising your companyâ€™s commitment to quality, meeting customer requirements and continual improvement. This is key criteria in convincing potential clients to utilise your products and services. ISO 9001:2015 promotes the development of continual improvement, risk reduction, customer satisfaction and traceability through the implementation of various management system processes.
Our ISO 9001 Certification Process
- Agree the service you require with respect to ISO 9001:2015 Certification and sign a client agreement
- CQS will then issue you with a Pre-Assessment Pack of Quality Management System documents for you to complete prior to booking your assessment.
- Pay 25% of the certification fee as a deposit
2.Complete Pre-Assessment Documentation
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Documentation and email to the office for review
- Book your assessment date and we will email confirmation.
- Your appointed Assessor will review the Pre-Assessment Documentation and your assessment date will be confirmed
- Audit of your current procedures and working practices
- Issue of assessment report detailing the findings and areas to be addressed to achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Assistance with the preparation of documentation required to meet the requirements of the Standard
4.Completion of Outstanding Actions
- Your ISO 9001:2015 Assessment Report will detail actions required in order for you to meet the requirements of the Standard
- You must implement these actions in the timeframe between your Assessment and your Certification Audit
- Further Audit of your quality procedures and working practices to confirm that you have rectified the areas highlighted in your Stage 1 Assessment
- Discussion to confirm your understanding of commitment required to maintain your certification
- Certificate and logo will be issued upon successful completion of your Audit and payment of 75% balance of the certificate fee.
- Surveillance Audits of your quality management system to confirm that you still meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- CQS will issue a new certificate every 3 years upon successful completion of your ISO 9001:2015 audits.
You will receive your Management Systems Manual plus all the other necessary aids to help you take the best advantage of your achievement. Upon certification you will receive:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- Management Systems Manual & Supporting Documentation
- Audit Information Pack
- Logos for use on stationery, marketing materials, vehicles, premises & equipment
- Issue 1 Manual electronically
- Your business entered into the CQS register of certified companies